More ideas from Amy
$15.30 Wall Applicator from The Painted House to use with our patterned paint rollers: The wall & paper applicator is a simple applicator that rather resembles a traditional paint roller. It has a foam roller which you load the paint into, and this then applies a thin layer of paint on to the raised patterned roller, which in turn transfers the design pattern on to the wall. The high density foam means that there is sufficient paint for three full passes down a typical wall.

Patterned Paint Roller Kit -- Roller-Wall makes painting interior walls a new experience. Use a decorative pattern rollers, the Rollerwall roller and applicator system, and your choice of any ordinary house paint.