Chicken Rock Lighthouse, Isle of Man Established in 1875 on a large and dangerous rock one and a half miles south of the Calf of Man, the high lighthouse was built of white granite brought from Dalbeattie in Scotland
Geashill Castle: "GEASHILL, which gives its name to a Barony in the King’s County, lies seven miles to the south-east of Tullamore. The meaning of the name has not been ascertained; the Irish form is “Geisill.” The Annals of the Four Masters mention the place on four occasions, in A.M. 3501 and 3579, and again in A.D. 1406 and 1523. In A.M. 3501 (= B.C. 1699) a battle took place between the joint Monarchs of Ireland, Heremon, and Heber, the sons of Milesius (Milidh) . . ."