The Red Lion and The Bull's Head, High Street, Guildford.

Deciding Which is The Oldest Pub in Guildford - Forum - The Word Cloud

The Three Tuns in Tunsgate, Guildford.  Closed c.1930.  "W. Boozer" over the door is the licensee's name.

The Three Tuns in Tunsgate, Guildford. Closed "W. Boozer" over the door is the licensee's name.

Photo of Guildford, North Street c1950 - Francis Frith

Photo of Guildford, North Street - Francis Frith

Chertsey Street c.1910.  The Dolphin on the left.  The Leopard and Spread Eagle further away on the right.

Chertsey Street The Dolphin on the left. The Leopard and Spread Eagle further away on the right.

The Crown, North Street, Guildford.  Closed 1907.

The Crown, North Street, Guildford.

surrey, guildford high street, old photo including the bulls head.JPG (1050×652)

surrey, guildford high street, old photo including the bulls head.

The (White) Lion Hotel, High Street, Guildford c.1914.

The (White) Lion Hotel, High Street, Guildford

The Napoleon Hotel, Farnham Road, Guildford, 1911.

The Napoleon Hotel, Farnham Road, Guildford,

The Little White Lion (right), North Street, Guildford, c.1955.  A little way further up were the Vintners Arms and the Lion & Crown.

The Little White Lion (right), North Street, Guildford, A little way further up were the Vintners Arms and the Lion & Crown.

The Little White Lion (right), North Street, Guildford, c.1955.  A little way further up were the Vintners Arms and the Lion & Crown.

The Little White Lion (right), North Street, Guildford, A little way further up were the Vintners Arms and the Lion & Crown.

The Seven Stars (right), Swan Lane Guildford.

The Seven Stars (right), Swan Lane Guildford.

The Prince of Wales, Woodbridge Road, Guildford. Demolished 1972.

The Prince of Wales, Woodbridge Road, Guildford.

The Friary Tap (far right), formerly the Coachmakers Arms, North Street, Guildford, c.1903.

The Friary Tap (far right), formerly the Coachmakers Arms, North Street, Guildford,

The Dolphin, Chertsey Street, Guildford.

The Dolphin, Chertsey Street, Guildford.

Guildford High Street

The cobbled High Street of Guildford, looking down the hill toward the River Wey.

The Queen's Head, formerly the Bell and Trumpet, South Street (Sydenham Road), closed c.1920.

The Queen's Head, formerly the Bell and Trumpet, South Street (Sydenham Road), closed

Pinterest
Search