Intj test

INTJ personality type infographic ( for my antagonist or my male scientist character)

INTJ Personality Traits: The Mastermind Explained

INTJ personality type infographic ( for my antagonist or my male scientist character) << that's the intj stereotype in a nutshell

This was on an #INFP page but it really fits my #Scorpio side even more. The two are such an interesting combination.

I have signed every card to my husband for years, Soul Deep.

INFJ or INTJ Test - CelebrityTypes.com

INFJ or INTJ Test - CelebrityTypes.com

ONE OF MY FAVORITE INFOGRAPHIC. SPOT ON.

Infographic about my personality type: INFJ. I love the list of personality contradictions - completely accurate!

No. This is false. Opposites, as proven by the Myers-Briggs Personality test, do attract. You need someone who shares your core beliefs and what is important to you, but you need someone who has a different personality type. That's why, for example, INTJ-ENFP is considered the "ideal match."

I think it depends on the individuals. Some ppl like this pin bc it relates to them. It's all subjective.

Everything is evaluated separately, nothing is held as a fact until information is gathered, situations can always change based on new information not previously evaluated.  That is the process, the testing, and the reason everything or outcome can change.

Everything is evaluated separately, nothing is held as a fact until information is gathered, situations can always change based on new information not previously evaluated. That is the process, the testing, and the reason everything or outcome can change.

infj care - Google Search

I understand and I care, but don't take me for granted, underestimate me, or dump your shit on me (confuse me for a doormat).

Do not be mistaken, I may be stronger than I look. Nemojte se iznenaditi ako sam jača nego što izgledam. Izgled ume varati. Lela                                                                                                                                                     More

Do NOT ever mistake me as your sheep. I will walk away & NEVER look back.

INFJ or INTJ Test at Celebrity Types: Take the test and find out whether you are INFJ or INTJ.

INFJ or INTJ Test at Celebrity Types: Take the test and find out whether you are INFJ or INTJ.

95% of any description of INTJs makes me go, “YES! This is so me!”  …but what about  that remaining 5 percent? No man-made test is going to be 100% accurate, and there are only 16…

When An INTJ Is Not An INTJ

95% of any description of INTJs makes me go, “YES! This is so me!” …but what about that remaining 5 percent? No man-made test is going to be 100% accurate, and there are only 16…

intj intp personality test

intj intp personality test

I found this so interesting. It's pretty dead on most of the personalities I know.

ENFJ I found this so interesting. It's pretty dead on most of the personalities I know.

Scribbling in the Dark--MBTI in words                                                                                                                                                                                 More

Private-Practical-Emotional-Coordinated in love with Private-Practical-Logical-LaidBack

Pinterest
Search