Memory vase! Use old roses dried and two vases and put one inside the other. Then put rose petals around the interior vase and candle in the center. Add any decorations or a writing piece or poem in fri t of the rise petals. And There you have a cheap beautiful gift or decoration.

Memory vase! Use old roses dried and two vases and put one inside the other. Then put rose petals around the interior vase and candle in the center. Add any decorations or a writing piece or poem in fri t of the rise petals. And There you have a cheap beautiful gift or decoration.

Petals Around the Rose- dice game/logic game. Name of the Game is significant; Petals Around the Rose. Every throw scores 0 or an even number. one who knows the secret to scoring can tell the correct score after everyone guesses.  |  Now I see where a variant dice game came from!

Petals Around the Rose- dice game/logic game. Name of the Game is significant; Petals Around the Rose. Every throw scores 0 or an even number. one who knows the secret to scoring can tell the correct score after everyone guesses. | Now I see where a variant dice game came from!

stylishblogger: Around the neighborhood today... - always-living-in-the-sunshine

stylishblogger: Around the neighborhood today... - always-living-in-the-sunshine

flahei: “ imbusion: “ chamhomile: “ flohrile: “ flohrile ” chamhomile ” ☀ pls mssg me if similar :) ☪ ” my youth is yours; tripping on skies, sipping waterfalls ゜.✧・ ”

Easy and pretty flower arrangement ideas at http://dropdeadgorgeousdaily.com/2015/08/15-quirky-vases-to-add-some-fun-to-your-flowers/

Easy and pretty flower arrangement ideas at http://dropdeadgorgeousdaily.com/2015/08/15-quirky-vases-to-add-some-fun-to-your-flowers/

Romantic earthy wood round centerpiece | Image by Amanda Basteen

We're Not Horsing Around, This Iowa Barn Wedding is a Rustic Bohemian Dream

Beautiful and simple table décor. Rose petals and a floating candle in a glass globe. Carefully fill the container with enough water to barely float the floating candle.  Gently place flower petals around the outer edge keeping the candle centered.  Add a beautiful fabric runner underneath. Light before guests arrive. Shown here are bright red petals with a matching red, satin runner. Nice for Valentines, Christmas, the holidays, a red theme,  4th of July, and more.

Beautiful and simple table décor. Rose petals and a floating candle in a glass globe. Carefully fill the container with enough water to barely float the floating candle. Gently place flower petals around the outer edge keeping the candle centered. Add a beautiful fabric runner underneath. Light before guests arrive. Shown here are bright red petals with a matching red, satin runner. Nice for Valentines, Christmas, the holidays, a red theme, 4th of July, and more.

Petals Around the Rose: A puzzle involving five dice and a non-standard pattern is used to promote problem-solving skills.

Petals Around the Rose: A puzzle involving five dice and a non-standard pattern is used to promote problem-solving skills.

Moissanite Ring, Daisy Ring, Flower Ring, Cluster Ring, 14k Gold Ring, Engagement Ring, Delicate Stack Ring, Alternative Ring, Promise Ring  A daisy ring covered in 6 sparkling Moissanites surrounding a tiny cultured white pearl can be worn as a stacking ring or have a huge meaning as your new engagement ring. This sweet and dainty ring looks stunning on its own and arrives in an exquisite ring box ready for gifting.  You have the choice of 6 Moissanites on the surrounding petals or 6 I2…

Moissanite Ring, Daisy Ring, Flower Ring, Cluster Ring, 14k Gold Ring, Engagement Ring, Delicate Stack Ring, Alternative Ring, Promise Ring A daisy ring covered in 6 sparkling Moissanites surrounding a tiny cultured white pearl can be worn as a stacking ring or have a huge meaning as your new engagement ring. This sweet and dainty ring looks stunning on its own and arrives in an exquisite ring box ready for gifting. You have the choice of 6 Moissanites on the surrounding petals or 6 I2…

Centerpiece this size and shape, but with blue and purple flowers with candles around the bottom.

centerpieces

frxrxrd: “ *runs around you* *throws rose petals* pHAN IS REAL ”<<< omg that comment>> I only ship Phan 48% and the other 52% doesn't

frxrxrd: “ *runs around you* *throws rose petals* pHAN IS REAL ”<<< omg that comment>> I only ship Phan 48% and the other 52% doesn't

Irish Crochet Roses Heart by LaceCrochet on Flickr “ Slight variation of “Rose Heart Sachet” from Woman’s Day Granny Squares No 8. The bottom rose in the photo has nine petals around the edge, instead...

Irish Crochet Roses Heart by LaceCrochet on Flickr “ Slight variation of “Rose Heart Sachet” from Woman’s Day Granny Squares No 8. The bottom rose in the photo has nine petals around the edge, instead...

Pinterest
Search