The Good Shepherd. Client: First Presbyterian Church Location: Horseheads, New York Restoration Date: 2004 Scope of Project: Historic Restoration of a three-lancet Tiffany window with tracery. The central figure area contained drapery glass and plating.
Fillmore Street Chapel in Corinth, Mississippi. Erected in 1871 by the Cumberland Presbyterian Church. oldest church building in Corinth. From it served as the Fillmore Street Presbyterian Church. It's now the Chapel for First United Methodist.