Mission San Miguel Archangel - the sixteenth one built in California, founded July 25, 1797 by Father Fermin Lasuen. The name San Miguel comes from Saint Michael, Captain of the Armies of God.

Quick Guide to Mission San Miguel: for Visitors and Students

Mission San Miguel Archangel - the sixteenth one built in California, founded July 1797 by Father Fermin Lasuen. The name San Miguel comes from Saint Michael, Captain of the Armies of God.my backyard.

California Missions | Weird California - Mission San Miguel

Mission San Miguel Arcángel - U. National Historic Landmark, U. National Register of Historic Places California Historical Landmark in San Miguel, San Luis Obispo County

Donkeys and cathedrals in San Miguel de Allende mexico, anahata katkin

Donkeys and cathedrals in San Miguel de Allende mexico, anahata katkin

San Miguel Arcangel Mission in San Miguel, CA

See 146 photos and 3 tips from 829 visitors to Mission San Miguel Arcángel.

Bell tower, Mission San Miguel Arcangel. California, USA (color)

California, USA,Part of gallery of color pictures of California by professional photographer QT Luong, available as prints or for licensing.

San Miguel Arcangel Mission in San Miguel, CA

Photo taken at Mission San Miguel Arcángel by Joshua M.

San Miguel Mission, San Miguel, San Luis Obispo, California by susanto http://papasteves.com/

Mission San Miguel Arcángel - U. National Historic Landmark, U. National Register of Historic Places California Historical Landmark in San Miguel, San Luis Obispo County

#16. Mission San Miguel Arcángel (1797) Mission San Miguel has been called the best-preserved church in the mission chain, thanks to the care given by its priests. 795 SLO Monterey Road San Miguel, CA 93451 805.467.3399  Mission San Miguel CC thaths

Mission San Miguel Arcángel Mission San Miguel has been called the best-preserved church in the mission chain, thanks to the care given by its priests. 795 SLO Monterey Road San Miguel, CA 93451 Mission San Miguel CC thaths

Saint Michael / San Miguel / Hl. Michael // ca. 1448 – 1458 // Jacomart Baçó (workshop of Juan Rexach) // © Städel Museum

Saint Michael / San Miguel / Hl. Michael // ca. 1448 – 1458 // Jacomart Baçó (workshop of Juan Rexach) // © Städel Museum

Pinterest
Search