The South Bishop Lighthouse on South Bishop Island also known as Emsger, a small rock approximately 5 miles west of St. Davids Head, Pembrokeshire, Wales, UK. It was built on the island in 1839 and converted to electric in 1959, in 1971 a helipad was constructed at the site. Finally, the lighthouse was automated and the keeper's left in 1983. it is monitored from the control centre at Trinity House in Harwich, Essex, England.
The Essential Cardiff Shopping Guide
Shopping - St David's Centre
Jamie's Italian Crab Spaghetti | St David's Dewi Sant Shopping Centre