I support law enforcement!! - not the "victims" (aka thugs or criminals) who whine after they get shot while committing a crime or resisting an officer's command to stop or halt!!  I say, shoot 'em!

I support law enforcement! - not the "victims" (aka thugs or criminals) who whine after they get shot while committing a crime or resisting an officer's command to stop or halt! I say, shoot 'em!

I proudly support law enforcement                                                                                                                                                                                 More

I support legit law enforcement officers. Those that are not ego driven, making huge mistakes that cause other honest, hardworking officers getting blamed for their bad judgements.

I wonder how many people would regret posting negative things about law enforcement

I wonder how many people would regret posting negative things about law enforcement

I wish this was a thing, people have no respect for our officers 😕

Do you support law enforcement? Show them you care with these blessing bags for police officers AD

Show your appreciation to people who risk their lives every day for our safety. Check out my blessing bags for police officers.

I have 2 blood brothers who served as law enforcement officers.  oool  guys!!!

David Clarke Milwaukee County Sheriff and Trump Supporter Resigns MATT STEVENS A divisive figure who rose to national attention last year during the Republican National Convention Mr. Clarke previously said he had been offered a Homeland Security post.

Remember when mine were that little! Before long the grandson will be doing this too with PaPa!

My kids love when he comes home mid shift. I do wonder what my neighbors think about the police stopping by.

Law Enforcement make up 1% of the population. The other 99% fall into one of two categories-  A) Support Law Enforcement B) Against Law Enforcement  THERE IS NO NEUTRAL

Law Enforcement make up of the population. The other fall into one of two categories- A) Support Law Enforcement B) Against Law Enforcement THERE IS NO NEUTRAL

Tattered Split American & Thin Blue Line Wood Flag: All handmade with individually cut distressed wood pieces nailed to a sturdy frame. Stained with red, white & black stripes, & torched for that rustic-charred style. Finished with 3 or more coats of high gloss poly for protection & shine that will last a lifetime. Bisecting the American flag with the TBL, this piece represents American pride & honor supporting law enforcement including Police & Corrections officers & Military Police.

Tattered Split American & Thin Blue Line Wood Flag

Tattered Split American & Thin Blue Line - American Flag - Military Veteran Made -Torched-Wood Flag - Wall Decor -Patriotic - Handmade -Sign

6.5 oz., 90/10 cotton/spandex Elastic waistband Full-length legging Proudly support law enforcement Show your support for law enforcement with these stylish Thi

6.5 oz., 90/10 cotton/spandex Elastic waistband Full-length legging Proudly support law enforcement Show your support for law enforcement with these stylish Thi

Back the Blue tank top or V-neck t-shirt  Thin Blue Line, support law enforcement, police

Back the Blue tank top or V-neck t-shirt Thin Blue Line, support law enforcement, police

Pinterest
Search