MANCHESTER (Salford) - Dormition of Our Lady Ukrainian Catholic Church, Bury Old Road, Cheetham Hill (opened in 1954). For info see: http://www.ucc-mcr.co.uk/history.aspx http://ukrainiandirectory.co.uk/listing/ukrainian-parish-church-manchester/ http://www.augb-manchester.org.uk/about.aspx
Manchester Ukrainian Autocephalous Orthodox Church built in 1974 with the iconostasis inside. Source: Sviatomir M. Fostyn (ed.), Narys istorii Ukrainskoi Avtokefalnoi Pravoslavnoi Tserkvy u Velykii Brytanii 1947-1987) (Ukrainian Autocephalous Church in Great Britain, London: 1988)
NOTTINGHAM, Sneinton - Our Lady of Perpetual Succour and St Albans Ukrainian Catholic Church (acquired in
OLDHAM - Interior - Ukrainian Autocephalous Orthodox Church of St. Volodymyr
A list of Ukrainian Autocephalous Orthodox parishes in Britain in 1988. Source: Sviatomir M. Fostyn (ed.), Narys istorii Ukrainskoi Avtokefalnoi Pravoslavnoi Tserkvy u Velykii Brytanii 1947-1987 [An Outline of History of the Ukrainian Autocephalous Orthodox Church in Great Britain, 1947 – 1987] (Ukrainian Autocephalous Church in Great Britain, London: 1988), p. 290
NOTTINGHAM Парафії в Великобританії / УАПЦ в Діаспорі
A map showing the parishes of the Apostolic Exarchate for Ukrainian Catholics in Great Britain. Source: Dmytro Blazejowskyj, Schematism of the Ukrainian Catholic Church: A Survey of the Church in Diaspora (Synod of Ukrainian Catholic Bishops, Rome: 1988)
Notice board ‘Ukrainian Catholic Church of the Good Shepherd’ outside the Ukrainian Church in Derby Road, Gloucester. This church was originally called the ‘Church of the Good Shepherd’ before being taken over by the Ukrainian Church.