Graham Fowler

Graham Fowler

Graham Fowler
More ideas from Graham
Norwich, Oak Street, The Bess of Bedlam Public House

Norwich, Oak Street, The Bess of Bedlam Public House

Norwich floods 1912. For those who remained in their homes, food and other supplies were delivered by boat or horse and cart. This is Lothian Street with Cushions woodyard seen on the right.

Norwich floods For those who remained in their homes, food and other supplies were delivered by boat or horse and cart. This is Lothian Street with Cushions woodyard seen on the right.

Norwich. Grapes Hill

Grapes Hill Community Garden - Photo Gallery for old photographs of the Grapes Hill area.

The engine of a train bound for Yarmouth comes under the footbridge at Whitlingham Junction and approaches the derelict station platforms. The station had been closed in 1954, but the footbridge, built in 1886 remains to this day, providing access to the marshes. It is around 1960, and the train is one of the many which ran on Saturdays in the Summer, bringing holidaymakers to Yarmouth from far and wide, from the north, the Midlands and London. Engines of this type were normally be used on…

Photo gallery: Norfolk Railway Society celebrates 60 years of love for trains

Up city: St Giles Street, Norwich - Invisible Works

Up city: St Giles Street, Norwich - Invisible Works

Laurence Scott, Gothic Works, Hardy Road. c.1920

Laurence Scott, Gothic Works, Hardy Road. c.1920

130f63c6ed9566cdaf112b8b83fb9ef4.jpg 2,554×1,702 pixels

130f63c6ed9566cdaf112b8b83fb9ef4.jpg 2,554×1,702 pixels

Flyover construction

Flyover construction over Stumps Cross.

Woolworths on the M&S site

Woolworths on the M&S site

Old photo of Rampant Horse Street 1929, Norwich

Old photo of Rampant Horse Street Norwich

Orford Place taken a year or so before the war with the tram regulating building in the centre. The Curl Brothers building in the background was blitzed during the war and the site used as a large static water tank. The Curls building was rebuilt around 1959 and later changed it's name to Debenhams. Photo: Archant Library

Orford Place taken a year or so before the war with the tram regulating building in the centre. The Curl Brothers building in the background was blitzed during the war and the site used as a large static water tank. The Curls building was rebuilt around 1959 and later changed it's name to Debenhams. Photo: Archant Library