The Grenson Factory
In 1866, William Green began making shoes in Rushden, Northamptonshire. As his business grew he moved into his first "factory" at Green Yard in 1874 - one of the first factories in the World to use the Goodyear Welted method of shoemaking. In 1895, Willam Green moved the production to Queen Street in Northampton. In 2013 the factory moved for the first time since William Green moved to Queen Street. The new factory is modern, clean and efficient, signalling Grenson's future as a modern business.
20 Pins1.65k Followers