Archway Local History
Last updated 3 years ago
Nurses Home, Islington Infirmary
The Islington Infirmary was opened in 1900 as the Highgate Hill Infirmary for the workhouse, and was renamed Islington Infirmary in 1914 (those dates are according to the history on the net; this card was posted in 1904). Part of the Whittington Hospital,. the Nurses Home was still in use as offices when the Lost Hospitals website last checked.