The moated house of Baddesley Clintion, located just north of the historic town of Warwick in the English county of Warwickshire, was probably established sometime in the 13th century. In 1438, John Brome, the Under-Treasurer of England, bought the manor.
Baddesley Clinton Hall was originally a 13th century fortified manor house, founded by Thomas de Clinton. The rectangular platform encased by a wide revetted moat, now supports the remains of a 15th century stone quadrangular strong house, founded by the Brome family. The east range is flanked by a two storey gatehouse, with four gunloops but the original hall in the north range has disappeared. To the north and north east are the linear depressions and undulations of The Forecourt