The Stork Hotel in Corporation Street, c.1883. One of the streets new buildings when the street was under construction in the 1880's. Built in 1883 by architect W.H. Ward in French Renaissance style. The building stood on what is now the corner of Corporation Street and Priory Queensway and was demolished in the 1960's to make way for the Priory Ringway and Priory Square development.