Lara Liz

70 followers
·
152 following
Procrastinating teen obsessed with musical theatre, books, and making the world a better place.
Lara Liz
More ideas from Lara

alexander, you may have been an integral part of the formation of our government, but you're a bloody idiot.

Harry Potter Stuff

⚯͛<<I would like to believe it was just them being know-it-alls like 90% of the time and the other 10% is Remus whispering it in their ears

James and Sirius everybody. The two guys thay dont take anything seriously.until the same boy, Harry's, life depends on it.<<<They take Sirius siriusly