For this weeks challenge I have redecorated a small old cigar box, first I carefully peeled off the labels then coloured the box with Bright Yellow Green PanPastels I then fixed it with cheap hairspray and used a Premium Art Brands Stencil (this one is clover heart) with turquoise PanPastels. I then stamped out the bird using a Sheen Douglas stamp and the butterflies using a Kaiserkraft stamp and coloured them with PanPastels too, then sprayed the butterflies with glitter spray. Finally I…

For this weeks challenge I have redecorated a small old cigar box, first I carefully peeled off the labels then coloured the box with Bright Yellow Green PanPastels I then fixed it with cheap hairspray and used a Premium Art Brands Stencil (this one is clover heart) with turquoise PanPastels. I then stamped out the bird using a Sheen Douglas stamp and the butterflies using a Kaiserkraft stamp and coloured them with PanPastels too, then sprayed the butterflies with glitter spray. Finally I…

For this week I have just done a quick little frame, it was very light wood so I have just inked it with Distress Inks, added some seam binding and then used an image from LEJ Designs  shaded with pencils and added a little bow.

For this week I have just done a quick little frame, it was very light wood so I have just inked it with Distress Inks, added some seam binding and then used an image from LEJ Designs shaded with pencils and added a little bow.

For this weeks challenge I have decorated another wooden box, I used my Bee digi from LEJ Designs I have used the same technique as last time on the colouring, I coloured the image with Graph'it Markers   and then used the blender pen to remove colour where the wings where then highlighted with a white gel pen, added clear glitter with a quickie glue pen and then added 3d glaze on top then layered it on to a Spellbinders die cut frame. the background on the box was made using PanPastels and…

For this weeks challenge I have decorated another wooden box, I used my Bee digi from LEJ Designs I have used the same technique as last time on the colouring, I coloured the image with Graph'it Markers and then used the blender pen to remove colour where the wings where then highlighted with a white gel pen, added clear glitter with a quickie glue pen and then added 3d glaze on top then layered it on to a Spellbinders die cut frame. the background on the box was made using PanPastels and…

Craftymonster81

Craftymonster81

This sewing box was quite tatty and worse for wear when I got it so I gave it a clean and replaced some of the screws then painted the whole thing cream and distressed it when it was dry. Next I added lace butterflies, lace and braided trim (the lace and butterflies were very white so I inked them with antique linen distress ink first).

This sewing box was quite tatty and worse for wear when I got it so I gave it a clean and replaced some of the screws then painted the whole thing cream and distressed it when it was dry. Next I added lace butterflies, lace and braided trim (the lace and butterflies were very white so I inked them with antique linen distress ink first).

I decided to upcycle a box for the Inspiration post using acrylic paints, stencils from  Imagination Crafts, inks and Glitter Mediums from Imagination Crafts I then finished it off with some braided trim and die cut butterflies.

I decided to upcycle a box for the Inspiration post using acrylic paints, stencils from Imagination Crafts, inks and Glitter Mediums from Imagination Crafts I then finished it off with some braided trim and die cut butterflies.

Craftymonster81

Today I have another altered box that I made with a gorgeous Teddy Bea digi, Promarkers to colour and papers from K & Co, I then just decorated it with ribbon, flowers and a die cut tag from Spellbinders.

Pinterest
Search