'The Parkland Walk follows a disused railway that ran between Finsbury Park, Crouch End, Highgate and Alexandra Palace. The railway was constructed in 1867 but hasn’t seen a passenger train for more than half a century. Passenger steam trains ran until 1954, but the line, known as ‘Northern Heights’ remained open for freight traffic until 1971. In 1984 the rails were removed and the path was named the Parkland Walk.'
A life-size etching-like replica of the Jenny Lind, a steam locomotive commissioned by LBSCR railways in 1847. Sited over a disused railway bridge in Brighton. Conceived and fabricated by Jon Mills. www.metaljon.com