Cards

Collection by LJW24

15 
Pins
 • 
38 
Followers
LJW24
Love this simple and natural yet sophisticated packaging, just a wooden button to decorate.

BlueHost.com

Love this simple and natural yet sophisticated packaging, just a wooden button to decorate.

Handmade birthday card £4.00

Handmade birthday card

Handmade birthday card Handmade designer birthday card, with a clean and simple design. A high quality, white, textured card base with rainbow coloured flowers, punched from premium cardstock and a tiny “happy birthday” greeting. This designer card measures 3" x 8" approx. It will be supplied with a co-ordinating envelope, in a protective cellophane sleeve. All cards are packaged carefully to ensure they arrive with you in pristine condition. As I make all my cards individually, the card…

Beautiful handmade Valentines card.

Stronger Love by lisaadd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Made these two cards with a bunch of die cut flowers and a Verve sentiment...love these sentiments...what they say and how they're written...the font is sweet!! Die cut the largest Papertrey Ink heart , adhered to card and layered flowers first around the outside of the heart and then filled in the rest of the heart with the remaining flowers. Thanks for looking, hope you have a great Christmas!!

Handmade-Shabby-Chic-Bunting-Vintage-Thank-You-Wedding-Invitation-Cards

Handmade Shabby Chic Bunting Vintage Floral Flower Thank You Wedding Cards

Handmade-Shabby-Chic-Bunting-Vintage-Thank-You-Wedding-Invitation-Cards

Pretty Mother's Day card #MothersDay #Button #Floral

Pretty Mother's Day card #MothersDay #Button #Floral

Simple thank you card

Kat's Cards

Handmade cards and other bits and bobs

waterfall
Pretty CardsButton ButtonHeart ButtonKarten DiyCreative Cards

Papertrey Ink Blog

Papertrey Ink Blog

heart + hands = homes

I'm not sure, really, why the heart is the symbol for love. Because any one of us knows that love is about 1% emotion and feeling and the other 99%, well it's action and choosing and deciding, you know? Haven't...

Simple Mother's Day Card Ideas

With Mother’s Day just two short days away I thought I’d share a few simple card ideas with you that you can throw together in a pinch. These cards can be made using paper scraps you have on hand and can be put together in a matter of minutes. To make my cards I started …

36+ Ideas Diy Christmas Cards Handmade Reindeer #diy

36+ Ideas Diy Christmas Cards Handmade Reindeer

36+ Ideas Diy Christmas Cards Handmade Reindeer #diy

Personalised Christening Card, Rustic Christening Card.

Items similar to Personalised Christening Card / Handmade Christening Card for Baby Girl / Baptism Card / Naming Day Card on Etsy

Personalised cards with church, Christening date and Name stamped onto the cards. Cards will have a rustic look as when hand stamped the text will not be in a perfect straight line. Please add a note to seller at checkout with the name and date you would like stamping on the front of the cards. Made

Mijn scrapbook layouts en kaarten. Het bestellen van Stampin' Up artikelen en worshops kaarten maken en scrapbook met Stampin' Up!.

Vivian Christmas Decor Fondant Cake Pastry Plunger Cookies Cutter Mold Mould Set of 4 PCS - My Cute Christmas

Listed Price: $3.39 Vivian Christmas Decor Fondant Cake Pastry Plunger Cookies Cutter Mold Mould Set of 4 PCS Material: ABS Plastic Color: Colorful, send by random color Quantity: 4 pieces Xmas Tree Size: Approx. 4.5cm x… Read more…

Collage Design Open Greeting Card,Can Be Personalised,Handmade Birthday Card £1.95

Collage Design Open Greeting Card,Can Be Personalised,Handmade Birthday Card

The listing is for an open greeting card - (the greeting on the front of the card can be changed to your own preference) The card is made from textured thick white card with a collage design on the front which consists of frayed fabric, paper cut outs of vintage roses, swarovski crystals, sequins, little buttons, glitter paint and finished off with a cute ribbon loop inside the card. The design is in pink but again this could be changed to your own chosen colour, you would just need to…