3-masted barque 'Penang' in dry dock at Millwall 1932 - Unknown - Royal Museums Greenwich Prints
AA002096 An exterior view from the River Thames. The public house was originally built in 1520 and known as the Devil's Tavern through its association with thieves and smugglers. Its name was changed to the Prospect of Whitby in 1777.
Mill wall, East London ~ The association with Cockney and the East End in the…
Cannon Wharf, Westminster c. 1856
Longshoremen, Port of London, 1946.
Robinsons Flour Mill, Deptford, London 1883
Living near the London Docks
A large sailing ship in Union Wharf lower dock. West Ferry- Road walls
The Harbour Master's Office at 74 Narrow Street, Limehouse, London 1905
Narrow boats moored in Limehouse Basin | Museum of London