London Underground, Travel Posters, Trains, Train

Leftover London : Photo

150 years of the Tube at the London Transport Museum - Four times the number carried, by Theyre Lee-Elliott, 1936 ( Vintage Graphic Design / Poster Art )

Leftover London : Photo

St Mary's station changed its name to Whitechapel Road in It closed in suffering too much war damage to ever reopen.

Leftover London / All stations to Elstree

All stations to Elstree - These flip-over destination indicators sat on the fronts of trains on London Underground’s Northern Line from They were thinking ahead, because the line to Elstree.

modernism-in-metroland:  “ Cockfosters Station (1933) by Charles Holden.  Cockfosters station opened on July 31 1933, and features a long low above ground station building, with an subway entrance opposite. The ticket hall and platform areas are often...

modernism-in-metroland: “ Cockfosters Station by Charles Holden. Cockfosters station opened on July 31 and features a long low above ground station building, with an subway entrance opposite. The ticket hall and platform areas are often.

Leftover London : Photo

Edward Johnston’s instructions for the correct proportions of the redesigned Underground roundel to incorporate the new typeface

Leftover London

view looking to St Pancras station and the junction of Euston Road (running to the left) with Pancras Road.

Leftover London : Photo

This limited edition giclée print is of Miroslav Sasek’s watercolour with pen and ink illustration for his 1959 book ‘This is London’. It is printed on cotton rag paper and is hand-numbered and hand-embossed. Here Sasek depicts the Lond

Pinterest
Search