janet murphy, freelance graphic & web designer
One room I have never showed in the blog is the powder room. Because it never really felt finished. I painted in my favourite shade of blue that is in my office (Opal Silk by CIL), hung a few pictures, put a basket of extra TP on the floor and called it a day. Until …
Een nieuwe badkamer kopen? | Tips van Sanitairwinkel
Waar moet je allemaal aan denken bij het kopen van een nieuwe badkamer? Lees hier al onze tips!
Mooi strak toilet!. Foto geplaatst door Anoes-design op Welke.nl
Bekijk de foto van Anoes-design met als titel Mooi strak toilet! en andere inspirerende plaatjes op Welke.nl.
How to Organize Feminine Products
Hi, I’m Becky from Organizing Made Fun! Anna has graciously allowed me an opportunity to fill in for her while she’s away! So, I’m going to share with you how to organize feminine products! Since 99% of you are women who follow my blog, and the other 1% is my husband….I figured I was […]
This Small Toilet Room Got an Excellent Makeover with Pallets
Images Source: mandyjeanchic If you have a very small toilet room and don’t know how to give it a new look then how about using pallets? To make this
Before and after: this bathroom went from dated to statement | Ideal Home
Inspired by the origins of this Victorian terrace house, the owners have given this dated bathroom a modern makeover with statement tiles.
Domein Gereserveerd - Mijndomein.nl
Webstore by The Wunderkammer in exclusive objects for interior decoration such as: vases, corals, art, Klaus Dupont, Juju hats, taxidermy and home fragrances
Small Bathroom Inspiration | Every Home is a Castle
So after a lovely bank holiday weekend I was hoping that I’d be able to share our own small bathroom makeover with you lovely lot. Alas, due to toilet and sink issues, it isn’t meant… View Post
Graham & Brown Loo Loo Wallpaper 50-624. Toilet Water Closet Bathroom White Blue
Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Graham & Brown Loo Loo Wallpaper 50-624. Toilet Water Closet Bathroom White Blue at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products!
Wintertree II Wallpaper by Larsen
Wintertree II with a distinct, classic twig branch repeat pattern. Bringing the outside in. Half match: please call for quantity advice. Offer Code2 free samples: LARSAMP
50's Housewife (Half Scale) by Dupenny - Black / White - Wallpaper : Wallpaper Direct
A cute design with 'naughty' stylised 50s housewife motifs, doing the house work with quirky, fun details. Drawn in black on white. Hand-made in the UK. Please request a sample.