Athenaem Theatre in Buchanan Street Glasgow - 1898
Colliseum Cinema , almost next door to the Bedford, now gone.
The original Lyceum in Govan was a music hall, converted to "Govan's Super Cinema" in and destroyed by fire in The owner A B King commissioned Charles J McNair & Elder as architects of a new state of the art cinema, with a capacity of which opened in
Kings theatre, glasgow
Empire Theatre, Glasgow.
Nottinghamshire history > The Illustrated Handbook to Nottingham,
The Royalty Theatre, Glasgow when in use as a Cinema showing silent films under the name of The Lyric Picture Palace, Circa 1914 - Courtesy Graeme Smith