Pierre Ceriano

Pierre Ceriano

263
Followers
42
Following
Pierre Ceriano
More ideas from Pierre
Sabina Johnsen - Wrath of the Jötnar

Sabina Johnsen - Wrath of the Jötnar

Sabina Johnsen - Wrath of the Jötnar

Sabina Johnsen - Wrath of the Jötnar

Sabina Johnsen - Wrath of the Jötnar

Sabina Johnsen - Wrath of the Jötnar

The Grand City of Arbenworth

FZD's Advanced Entertainment track focuses on IP creation. We also use this term to nail down solid line-drawing abilities;

The Amarna : 3D Project

The Amarna : 3D Project

Des générations de gentrifieurs À partir d’une enquête menée dans deux quartiers gentrifiés, les Pentes de la Croix-Rousse et le Bas-Montreuil, Anaïs Collet déconstruit la catégorie de « bobos » et contribue à l’analyse des recompositions des classes moyennes et supérieures.l

Des générations de gentrifieurs À partir d’une enquête menée dans deux quartiers gentrifiés, les Pentes de la Croix-Rousse et le Bas-Montreuil, Anaïs Collet déconstruit la catégorie de « bobos » et contribue à l’analyse des recompositions des classes moyennes et supérieures.l

Glazed brick decorations in the throne room of the palace of Nebuchadnezzar in Babylon discovered by Robert Koldewey and published in 1913

Glazed brick decorations of Ancient Babylon,notice the "French De Fleur" pattern which represented their False Tri Gods they worshiped. This Is Not an innocent symbol. Remove all of this symbol from your house,it is part of False Worship

PERSIAN ART (IRAN) Ishtar Gate from Babylon, Iraq c. 575 B.C. Glazed brick. Jewel-like concentration of ornamental design. Repertory of forms known as "animal style." High relief. Hoofs project off surface of gate. Rosette pattern. Reconstruction was built out of material excavated from 1902 to 1914 - 45' of the gate was uncovered.  Currently stands 47' high and 100' wide. "Insitu" - not in original site. LOCATION: VORDERASIATISCHES MUSEUM, STAATLICHE MUSEUM, BERLIN

ancient-mesopotamia: “ The Ishtar Gate - the eighth gate to the inner city of Babylon. It was constructed in about 575 BC by order of King Nebuchadnezzar II on the north side of the city.