The Queen Bee Mill is located in Falls Park along the Big Sioux River in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. The mill originally opened in 1881, but closed due to bankruptcy in 1883. The mill changed hands many times and eventually turned into a warehouse in 1929. A fire destroyed the seven-story structure in 1956. All that remains of the mill building are approximately a story and a half of the Sioux quartzite walls. The mill site was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1984.
Federal Courthouse and Old Post Office 57103 (Sioux Falls, South Dakota) This beautiful 1895 federal courthouse was designed by architect Willoughby J. Edbrooke. It is still in use by the U.S. District Court for the District of South Dakota; the U.S. Circuit Court for the District of South Dakota met here until that court was abolished in 1912.