Black Diamond- was discovered in 1880. Eventually there was a settlement of about 100 people and a post office was established on February 12, 1902, and a stage station was founded. Named for a mine carrying a black mineral which the miners called "Black Diamond", it was a silver and copper mine. The post office closed in 1908. There are still ruins at this ghost town. Foundations, Walls, Tramway Tower, Mine and Tailings.