Members of the 'Kompania Koszta' stand on the corner of Sienkiewicz and Marszalkowska, reading a leaflet from the German General von dem Bach calling for the surrender of all 'Insurgents' during the Polish uprising in Warsaw during August 1944. (l.) Jerzy Chyliński "Karol", Tadeusz Suliński "Radwan" (in glasses), Andrzej Główczewski "Marek", Wacław Krupiński "Belina" and Janusz Chyliński "Janusz".
An Sd.Kfz. 251 captured by the Polish insurgents from 8-th "Krybar" Regiment, on Na Skarpie Boulevard on August 14, 1944 from 5.SS-Pz.Div. "Wiking". Bringing the transport into Insurgent controlled territory through barricade on ul. Kopernik. The insurgents gave the vehicle name "Gray Wolf" and used it in attack on Warsaw University.