Παναγία Προυσιώτισσα / The Holy Icon Panagia of Prousiotissa according to tradition was painted by the hand of St. Luke the Evangelist. Since the year 829, this Holy Icon of the Theotokos has been kept in a church that still stands in the city of Proussa, now the Turkish city of Brusa, which is near present day Istanbul. Many miracles have taken place before this icon in the Church.
Virgin Mary with Jesus Christ. 1790. Great Meteoron monastery, Kalambaka, Greece.
Baptism, Greece, circa 1700 | Lot | Sotheby's
St. Mary the Theotokos, “Seeker of the Lost.” Icon in paint and gold on wood. Russian, circa 1800 A.D. Now at the chapel for the offices of the Greek Orthodox Diocese (“Metropolis”) of Denver, Colorado, United States.
Шамордино, вышитые иконы монастыря. http://www.vidania.ru/monastery/shamordino_vyshitye_ikony_monastyrya.html
Шамордино, вышитые иконы монастыря.«Аз есмь с вами и никто же на вы» икона Божией Матери. http://www.vidania.ru/monastery/shamordino_vyshitye_ikony_monastyrya.html
Madre di Dio
Mother of God - odighitria
Icon of Eleousa, that sits to the right of the sanctuary of the original Eleousa that was painted by St. Luke, at the Virgin of Kykkos Monastery, Cyprus
Παναγία η Πάντων Χαρά – Ι.Μ. Παντοκράτορος-“Εργο Θεοφάνους του Κρητός (1530-1540)