Explore these ideas and more!

TnS

TnS

Well, yes, you would have seven. When you take a number, and you add seven (5+2=7, elementary, good chaps) and the subtract the number you started with, they cross cancel, leaving you with 7. Simple, really.

Found on

Mind trick / iFunny :) and it works with every number trust me I tried it. You add seven to a number then subtract the original number to get seven.

The Memes Factory  Stare at the dot for 15 seconds

Stare at the dot for 15 seconds

99+ Masculine Tattoo Designs for Men and Guys

Sketchy Man Holding Earth Tattoo Design

The best tattoo idea in sketch style. A man holding the whole Earth on his shoulder. This tattoo means strength, struggle and power.

coisas para se pensar, ou impensaveis ao universo. È tao infinito ao meu ver e tao enorme, que é difícil descrever a grandiosidade em palavras.

our solar system, the sun, arcturus, antares, the milky way and the universe. How does the size of earth stack up.

ριntєrєѕt: @αlrєadуtαkєnxσ♡

ριntєrєѕt: @αlrєadуtαkєnxσ♡

Mind blowing Blackened Fish Tacos with a quick marinade and the most flavorful spice rub! These are hands down the BEST FISH TACOS ever! And the sweet and tangy Pineapple Cucumber Slaw and Avocado Crema hit this one out of the park! seriously better than my favorite restaurant! via /carlsbadcraving/

Mind blowing Blackened Fish Tacos with a quick marinade and the most flavorful spice rub! These are hands down the BEST FISH TACOS ever! And the sweet and tangy Pineapple Cucumber Slaw and Avocado Crema hit this one out of the park! seriously better than my favorite restaurant! via /carlsbadcraving/

iNW-LiVE Daily Picdump #240713

iNW-LiVE Daily Picdump #240713

If the world were a village of 100 people.hmm, I wonder how accurate this is. I love stuff like this it puts things into perspective

Some Really Strange Mind-Blowing Coincidences.

Some Really Strange Mind-Blowing Coincidences.

98% Of People Who Take This Test Are Mind Blown , The Other 2% Are Just Weird

98% Of People Who Take This Test Are Mind Blown , The Other 2% Are Just Weird

So the two people before me said pink hammer and purple hammer. I said purple carpenters pencil.I have an abnormal mind. >>>I thought of blue hammer<<<< I thought red scerwdriver// purple screwdriver

17 Tumblr Posts That Will, Quite Frankly, Blow Your Mind

17 Tumblr Posts That'll Make You Cradle Your Head In Your Hands And Say "Whoa"

17 Tumblr Posts That Will, Quite Frankly, Blow Your Mind

Mind-Blowing Pixar Theory

Funny pictures about Mind-Blowing Pixar Theory. Oh, and cool pics about Mind-Blowing Pixar Theory. Also, Mind-Blowing Pixar Theory photos.

Pinterest
Search