Photo of a ca. 1960 postcard of Bulk's Nurseries, which operated on the southeast corner of Montauk Highway and Bergen Avenue from 1921 to 1981. The owner, Jack Bulk, was a native of Holland who lived on the property. The 4-story tall windmill was built in 1929 from Dutch blueprints, and originally served as the business office. As the business expanded, the office was moved to the new addition depicted in this photo. The deteriorating windmill stood until 1983.