Rose City Park is a neighborhood (and a park of the same name 1920) in Northeast Portland, Oregon. The neighborhood platted in 1907, the year of the first Portland Rose Festival. In addition to its eponymous park, other parks in the neighborhood include Normandale Park (1940), Frazer Park (1950), Rose City Golf Course (1920). A statue of George Washington was commissioned by Henry Waldo Coe & sculpted by Pompeo Coppini, dedicated on July 4, 1927. It stands in the center of the neighborhood.