Explore Handkerchiefs, Linens and more!

Explore related topics

Lot of 23 Vintage Estate Handkerchiefs Hankies Crochet Tatted Edge Lace Linen

Lot of 23 Vintage Estate Handkerchiefs Hankies Crochet Tatted Edge Lace Linen

.~Fold over two opposite corners so they overlap slightly roughly into thirds Fold up the bottom corner and press then fold up the bottom again 1/3 of the way Sometimes I stitch the sides closed but even easier is to insert a strip of "Stitch Witchery" along each side and press and fuse the sides together That way there are no stitches showing I buy French lavender buds from a wholesale source I make a separate pouch out of muslin the same size as my envelope@adeleburgess~.

.~Fold over two opposite corners so they overlap slightly roughly into thirds Fold up the bottom corner and press then fold up the bottom again 1/3 of the way Sometimes I stitch the sides closed but even easier is to insert a strip of "Stitch Witchery" along each side and press and fuse the sides together That way there are no stitches showing I buy French lavender buds from a wholesale source I make a separate pouch out of muslin the same size as my envelope@adeleburgess~.

>> Click to Buy << 2017 Brand New Formal Cotton Mens Striped Vintage Pocket Square Hankies For Male Wedding Handkerchief Hankies #Affiliate

>> Click to Buy << 2017 Brand New Formal Cotton Mens Striped Vintage Pocket Square Hankies For Male Wedding Handkerchief Hankies #Affiliate

>> Click to Buy << Handkerchief Hanky Paisley Floral Black Brown Yellow Pocket Square Mens Jacquard Woven Handkerchieves Brand New #Affiliate

>> Click to Buy << Handkerchief Hanky Paisley Floral Black Brown Yellow Pocket Square Mens Jacquard Woven Handkerchieves Brand New #Affiliate

>> Click to Buy << Mantieqingway Fashion Skull Jacquard Pocket Square Handkerchiefs for Mens Wedding Business Suit Men Polyester Pocket Hankies  #Affiliate

>> Click to Buy << Mantieqingway Fashion Skull Jacquard Pocket Square Handkerchiefs for Mens Wedding Business Suit Men Polyester Pocket Hankies #Affiliate

>> Click to Buy << Mantieqingway Business Suits Printed Men's Pocket Hankies Towel Brand Paisley Polyamide Mens Pocket Square Handkerchiefs Wedding #Affiliate

>> Click to Buy << Mantieqingway Business Suits Printed Men's Pocket Hankies Towel Brand Paisley Polyamide Mens Pocket Square Handkerchiefs Wedding #Affiliate

>> Click to Buy << Well Handkerchiefs Pocket Cotton White Hankies for Wedding Casual Solid Color Pocket Square Towel 23*23CM Hankies #Affiliate

>> Click to Buy << Well Handkerchiefs Pocket Cotton White Hankies for Wedding Casual Solid Color Pocket Square Towel 23*23CM Hankies #Affiliate

>> Click to Buy << BF2019V Navy Blue Floral 100%Silk Jacquard Woven Men Butterfly Self Bow Tie BowTie Pocket Square Handkerchief Hanky Suit Set #Affiliate

>> Click to Buy << BF2019V Navy Blue Floral 100%Silk Jacquard Woven Men Butterfly Self Bow Tie BowTie Pocket Square Handkerchief Hanky Suit Set #Affiliate

>> Click to Buy << High Quality Hanky Scarves 100% Cotton Plaid Hankies Men's Pocket Square Handkerchiefs 25*25cm #Affiliate

>> Click to Buy << High Quality Hanky Scarves 100% Cotton Plaid Hankies Men's Pocket Square Handkerchiefs 25*25cm #Affiliate

>> Click to Buy << New Arrival 12pcs Fashion Men Square Hanky Pocket Handkerchief Hankies Towel Wedding Party Formal Business Suit Decor 38*38cm #Affiliate

>> Click to Buy << New Arrival 12pcs Fashion Men Square Hanky Pocket Handkerchief Hankies Towel Wedding Party Formal Business Suit Decor 38*38cm #Affiliate

Pinterest
Search