Explore Amazing Red, Jasper Gemstone, and more!

Amazing Red Malachite Gemstone Smooth Round Loose Beads String 15 1/2" #5413 $9.95

Amazing Red Malachite Gemstone Smooth Round Loose Beads String 15 1/2" #5413 $9.95

98% Of People Who Take This Test Are Mind Blown , The Other 2% Are Just Weird

98% Of People Who Take This Test Are Mind Blown , The Other 2% Are Just Weird

So the two people before me said pink hammer and purple hammer. I said purple carpenters pencil.I have an abnormal mind. >>>I thought of blue hammer<<<< I thought red scerwdriver// purple screwdriver

theportuguesegentleman:   The Portuguese Gentleman’s:  Blog Facebook Instagram    (via eyegasmiccars)

Red hot Yes it is look at that car. I always am amazed to see a Ferrari parked. They should be zipping down a curving road (safely

Stare at the red dot for 20 seconds then start blinking at a white wall (there's a bonnie on my wall!!)

Stare at the red dot for 20 seconds then start blinking at a white wall PS this is my favorite character and i am this users friends son

focus on the red dot for about 40 seconds without blinking, then immediately look at a white wall (or any light coloured surface)... enjoy :D

"Focus on the red dot for about 40 seconds without blinking, then blink quickly and immediately look at a white wall (or any light surface)" This may just be the best thing ever.IT WORKS!

Red Door, Black Hardware, on the Royal Mile, Edinburgh, Scotland

{Portals} Red Door, Black Hardware, on the Royal Mile, Edinburgh, Scotland

How to Make a Vision Board - Lexie's Kitchen | Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Egg-Free - Lexie's Kitchen

How to Make a Vision Board

Last Friday my neighbor, Hannah, hosted a Vision Board Party. It was one of the best evenings out I’ve had in a long, long time.

BJP Telangana launches 'Maanas' (mind) , an Online and Offline SMART Digital Content Distribution Platform

NIIT Limited, a leading provider of managed training services announced today that it has been awarded eight Brandon Hall Group awards for excellence jointly with its customers for the second consecutive year.

A dress with dragon-like scales for Daenerys unburnt, Zuhair Murad Resort 2014

Zuhair Murad Resort 2014 Collection

Lebanese designer Zuhair Murad presented his Resort 2014 collection of elegant and dreaming evening wear. From carefully crafted evening dresses to classical

Prabal Gurung at NYFW Fall 2011

Prabal Gurung at New York Fashion Week Fall 2011

Prabal Gurung at New York Fashion Week Fall 2011 - Runway Photos

Pinterest
Search