fig 515. Manze's eel and pie shop, No. 74 Chapel Market, interior in 1994 RCHME photograph (BB96/129) in NMR

fig Manze's eel and pie shop, No. 74 Chapel Market, interior in 1994 RCHME photograph in NMR

tottenham_royal_1961.jpg (45625 bytes)

tottenham_royal_1961.jpg (45625 bytes)

The Rose & Crown at its original location in Stoke Newington Church Street before it was rebuilt in the early 1930’s across the street when the junction was widened.

The Rose & Crown at its original location in Stoke Newington Church Street before it was rebuilt in the early across the street when the junction was widened.

1907 - The Clissold Park bandstand next to Clissold House. It was burnt down and subsequently removed in 1965.

History of Stokey on

1907 - The Clissold Park bandstand next to Clissold House. It was burnt down and subsequently removed in

Paradise Bridge over the New River with Clissold House in the distance.

Paradise Bridge over the New River with Clissold House in the distance.

Pinterest
Search