2,711 Pins 40w
Keiller's Marmalade, named after its creator Janet Keiller, produced in Dundee, Scotland. The first commercial brand of marmalade along with the world's first marmalade plant founded in 1797. In 1880 the company opened a factory in London. By the late 19th century the marmalade was shipping as far afield as Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, India & China. The firm was acquired by Crosse & Blackwell in 1920, subsequently sold multiple times before ending up with Robertson's.
Dundee West Railway Station (New) | Photopolis
Dundee West Railway Station (New) - Ref: WC1037 This photograph by Alexander Wilson, the manager of a Dundee jute finishing factory, shows the third Dundee West railway station in South Union Street. At the righthand side, Union Street leads north to Nethergate and the City Churches.