Black Boy Hotel, Long Row, Nottingham. An inn had stood on this sight for many years when it was rebuilt by Fothergill in 1887-88. He later extended and added to the hotel in 1897. With its massive central tower with dark wooden gables and a Bavarian balcony with a dark wood balustrade, it was a major landmark in Nottingham city centre until its demolition in the late 1960s.
Post Office, Albert Street, Nottingham, c 1860
Broad Street - credit Picture the Past and Google maps